Being Evangelistic Without Being the Teacher
This sermon is based on two articles written by Berry Kercheville for Focus Online entitled, “Nine Ways to Be Evangelistic Without Being the Teacher.”
- Can you make new friends and invite?
- Can you be a co-teacher or a co-learner?
- Can you greet and connect with visitors?
- Can you practice hospitality?
- Can you strengthen the weak and encourage new Christians?
- Can you care for the sick, especially unbelievers?
- Can you babysit?
- Can you devote yourself to prayer?